Project Brief

Project Brief
Project Budget
Project Estimate

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. You’ve done a good job of this but there is one thing I don’t understand – how can you have the Flight Check screen in the MVP but it depends upon the NavPlan screen that is not in effect until feature 1?

• Oof – that’s an oversight on my end. I underestimated the amount of thoroughness that goes into something of this scale. I got swamped by MY own info of the app and intricate details. This is a good thing to keep in mind for a real world scenario.

If I had to make a work-around based on what you just pointed out, then I would say that I would make sure we have the backend codework done for the functionality of that feature. But would hold off on full implementation, and front end, of the NavPlan screen until time permits.

Logic still seems flawed though, maybe I would rather switch out Flight Check and NavPlan so that the app is actually useful on launch and manual checks would have to be done until feature 1 and then Flight Check would be implemented as a quality of life feature.